Saturday, February 13, 2010

Day 13 of Things I Love: Snow Days!

I'm a hot weather girl down to the core, but once in a while, I love a snow day. I especially love it when it's on a work day. I had four meetings today on the island but  they all cancelled. I am at home on a Saturday with my husband and my dogs for the first time in months. We woke up to a snowy carpet outside and threw snowballs at our neighbors. I made breakfast while Grayson watched his fishing shows and I finally finished The Other Boleyn Girl. We finished painting our office and I cleaned and made shrimp po' boys and sweet potato fries for lunch. I forget what it's like to be home on a Saturday. I am so lucky to have the job that I have and I love it, but having days like this makes me wonder what it would be like to have a 9-5 job. Hmm
We are about to have friends over for cocktails and then go to our 9:30pm dinner reservation! So late for Wilmington! Happy snow day!


Polly Anna loved the snow

Cooper, our Prozac dog, was unsure at first, but got the hang of it after a while

No comments:

Post a Comment