Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Day 24 of Things I Love: Dogs

It's been one of those days at work. Do you ever have those? I LOVE my job and couldn't ask for a better team to work with on the daily. Once in a while, things go wrong, and I am so spoiled by great clients and great co-workers, that those days are especially hard!

 You know what made everything ok? Coming home to my sweet husband, a big glass of red wine, and my crazy dogs. I walked through the door and they can't wait to jump and lick and love me. It's one of life's greatest pleasure. I LOVE dogs! The big and small, blue blooded show dogs and the muts. It doesn't matter what they are or where they come from, I just love them. I am not a cat person. They are sneaky and typically not friendly and jump on tables when you are least expecting it. I'm terrified of them! Sorry cat people, I just don't get it.

Meet Cooper. He is my rhodesian ridgeback lab mix dog. He is terrified of hardwood floors, grass, cats, fishing rods, and tile floor. He is allergic to everything except sweet potato and duck dog food. He is also on Prozac. For real. 

Cooper doesn't like the grass, so instead, he digs a spot in the newly sodded yard. Great.

Polly Anna has the opposite problem. She loves everything, isn't scared or allergic to anything and everyone adores her. 



Day 24 of Things I Love: Dogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment