Thursday, February 25, 2010

Day 25 of Things I Love: Champagne

I love Champagne. It such a celebratory thing to drink and even more fun when you drink it for no reason at all. I always try and keep a few bottles of champagne at the house; nothing fancy, any kind will do. Champagne brings such good memories. I drank it when I graduated college, when Gray proposed, at our wedding, when I quit crappy jobs and when I found a fabulous new job, when Gray passed the bar, with some of the best girlfriends in the world ; the list goes on and on. One of my good friends introduced me to canned champagne with a straw at her husband's wine bar.. It's pink! What's not to  love?


Classic champagne cocktail with a sugar cube dipped in bitters

 Mix blood oranges with champagne to give a traditional mimosa a little zing!

South of France style with a sprig of lavender


Paris Hilton has canned champagne, classy!








Day 25 of Things I Love: Champagne!

2 comments: