Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day 4 of Things I Love: White Houses

My love of old houses is only trumped by my love of old, white houses. There is something about a white house that is so refreshing. The landscaping and flowers and door color really pops against a white house. The house I live in now is blue, and though I love it dearly, I would prefer if it were white. One day, I want to buy an old home, gut it, restore it, and paint it white with black shutters. These are a few of my favorite (white) houses.











photos 1&2 via Shelter photos 3,4,5,6 via Absolutely Beautiful Things photo 7 unknown
photo 8 via Martha Stewart photo 9 via Round Hill Hotel


1 comment:

  1. that first one is from Five Points in Raleigh! I used to jog by it all the time and just stop to look. It's so cute!!

    ReplyDelete