Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Fur and Feathers from our friends at J.Crew

I know, I know, it's not even summer and I'm already talking about fur and feathers and wool and tweed. I just can't help myself. J.Crew's fall 2010 collection is sick. I love how J.Crew is all about a classic with a twist, bringing old school back with tons of charm and whit.

I live in a beach town where some girls like to wear a little less, and I'm not sure if I have told you all or not, but I have two single brother-in-laws. When we are all out, those girls in less flock to those three handsome Cheek boys. I'm typically less than a fan of those type of girls. If all of those girls would get a clue, dress like the darlings in the J.Crew magazines, maybe they could land one of those two boys. Those girls would be a lot more interesting if they didn't have a body part or two hanging out. 

Ok, off my soapbox and on to the goods....


This feather vest is beyond gorgeous. I need it immediately.
I love how this collection is a little urban and country. It is a fantastic mix of high and low. Love
 

No comments:

Post a Comment