Friday, April 30, 2010

My Best Friend's Wedding


Me, Shelby, and the gorgeous bride Jennifer
(all Chi Omega sorority sisters!)

Every girl always dreams of the day they get married, and my friend Jennifer's wedding in April was beyond a dream come true. Every ounce of her ceremony and reception was so chic and so sophisticated. I am never a guests at weddings because of my job, and truth be known, I have missed a lot of my good friend's weddings because I'm planning other brides' weddings. It was great to be on the other side this time, enjoying the party and partaking in the festivities!

When Jennifer asked me to be her matron of honor, I was so excited and felt like such a lucky girl. I have been a bridesmaid a few times, but being able to stand right next to her as she said her vows was so completely special. Jen and her new husband, Kyle, are perfect for each other and are totally in love.

Thanks again Jennifer for letting me be a part of such a fabulous day!

Photos by Rebecca and Lindsay of the fabulous Millie Holloman studio

1 comment:

  1. omg...that picture is adorable! you guys look gorgeous!!!!!! miss you

    ReplyDelete