Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The storm is coming

Hurricane season is in full swing and Wilmington is about to get it's first taste of the Hurricane Earl. The grocery stores are crazy; people have literally lost their minds. I went in today for eggplant, chocolate chips, and wine and was interviewed by the local news channel. They weren't too impressed with my grocery cart or my easy going attitude about the storm. I think they were looking for someone a little more frantic. I don't think I'll make it on live television. 


With the storm comes cooler weather which is a fabulous break from the 100 degree days that we have been having recently. I know that Fall is just around the corner and by December I will be longing for summer, but I can't help to think about cozy rainy days, dark nail polish, red wine, and gorgeous new blazers.





No comments:

Post a Comment