Friday, April 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Husband + Ode to the Beau

" Love is the ultimate outlaw. It just won't adhere to any rules. The most any of us can do is to sign on as its accomplice. Instead of vowing to honor and obey, maybe we should swear to aid and abet. That would mean that security is out of the question. The words "make" and "stay" become inappropriate. My love for you has no strings attached. I love you for free."
Tim Robbins


Happy Birthday to my sweet, sweet husband Grayson! He is a rock star husband,  the most patient man I have ever met, a great friend, a hard worker, a great dog daddy, and a total style setter. He loves me to pieces despite all the craziness I put him through. 
This morning I woke up and made him breakfast and gave him one of his presents, a new bow tie. He gets pretty excited when a bow tie comes in. He has quite a collection as you can see. Have I told you he has a few billboards? Kind of ridiculous, I know. You can see it in the bottom right corner.


Not every man can successfully pull off a bow tie, but I'm proud to say that Grayson Cheek can do just that. He is a criminal defense attorney, and his clients especially love it. I can't remember the last time I saw him in a regular tie. It's just not the same. He has a "Southern Swagger" that I could just eat right up. Do you want to wish the sweet husband well wishes on his birthday? You can do so right here or here. . He is going to love it!

1 comment: