Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Nursery Inspiration Part 2: Drapes

Tilley Gray's room is coming together, but what is a little girl's nursery without fabulous drapes? Yes, yes, I'm on a budget. Isn't everyone? The good news is, I came to terms that I'm not getting the $130 per yard fabric I posted about here. I found this sweet fabric from Lewis and Sheron Textiles and really love it. I have to buy 19 yards to accommodate my 11 foot ceilings, so this fits the bill both style wise and price wise!




Here are a few of my favorite photos (via Pinterest) that I love. Isn't amazing how drapes can transform a room?






4 comments:

  1. Love that fabric! Miss Tilley Gray's room will be oh so pretty!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog through Roxy-- I am in love with that fabric. That is one lucky little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just found your blog through a friend and i love it! that nursery is adorable...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - I am in love with all of these drapes + inspiration!
    ♡ Lexi
    FASHION: Glitter & Pearls
    WEDDINGS: Glitter Weddings

    ReplyDelete