Monday, August 8, 2011

Weekend Look Book

I'm going to be honest, this weekend slap wore me out. Do you say that expression? I don't say it too often, but after this weekend, that's how I felt, slap wore out. Thank goodness I was fueled up from my anniversary dinner Thursday night, because I think that if I hadn't had that delicious French food, I may not have made it until 2am Sunday morning when I finally left the wedding property. 

Would you look at this goodness? A tomato tart with goat cheese and french fries with truffle salt! That was just the appetizer! Caprice has seriously good food. 

This weekends wedding was beautiful, and because it was the sister of one of my good friends, I felt extra pressure to make sure everything went smoothly. We had a lot of bumps in the road getting there, (i.e. it POURED rain all day and this entire wedding was outside under tents), but I was so proud at the end of the night and the bride and groom hosted a great party! 
 
I didn't make it home until 2:30am on Sunday morning after the wedding so I had to catch up on sleep for most of the day on Sunday. It's not easy being 6 months pregnant and working a 17 hour day in 100 degree weather, so Grayson made me a big palett on the couch and loaded me up with snacks and movies. When I woke up, he had started painting the IKEA chandelier that we bought last week and I love how it turned out!

Lots of goodies came in for the nursery last week, including a name bunting I had made by this precious shop on Etsy. I can't wait to share photos of the nursery and tell you all what we have decided to our name our little nugget!

The husband has surprised me with a day at the spa, so I'm off to get pampered a little before the week gets too crazy! I hope you all have a fabulous Monday!








No comments:

Post a Comment