Friday, October 28, 2011


Can I just tell ya'll how much your comments made my day yesterday. Sometimes when I post things like that, I'm worried that there may be some disappointment or judgement, but no, ya'll just gave me encouragement and it's exactly what I needed, so thank you!

Does anyone have great plans this weekend?
Tonight, the husband and I are going to a Halloween party at the Club with some sweet friends of ours that just had a little girl. I'm excited to see how Grayson is around all of the babies. We are less than one month away! 

Here are some favorite post of mine around the blog world:

A fabric website that is fabulous. I could redo my entire house off this website.

If you like Rachel Zoe, you should check this out

Tory's ex husband has a new line. What do you think?

Speaking of Tory, she features Peter Callahan on her blog. He is a killer caterer.

I hope ya'll have a great weekend!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment