Thursday, March 1, 2012

You could have a piece of this...

SO, one of my very favorite stores in the world is Monkee's. Right after college, I worked at the Monkee's in Chapel Hill and I worked at the one here in Wilmington right when we moved here. To say that I spent my entire paycheck there is an understatement.

 Tilley-Gray and I went for a little visit yesterday and the eye candy was out of control. 
They just got in vintage Chanel bags and jewelery. I mean...good gracious these are gorgeous. 


 New spring shoes from Tory Burch. Those linen wedges have my name all over them. Perfect with absolutely everything. 

Hello, bows. You know how I love a bow. 


And just because I love y'all so much, I'm going to let you in on a little local secret. 
Monkee's just started a blog, and they are giving away a $300 gift certificate to one of their followers on March 15. You don't have to live here to win it. If you want a little piece of what I've shown you above, just go right over to their new blog and become a follower. 



4 comments:

  1. Oh, those linen wedges look so perfect for summer!! And their blog has such great stuff - I'm loving the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my first pair of tory burch revas came from monkees in chapel hill! i love them and wish i had one closer to where i live now. so glad to know they have a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to college in Winston-Salem and loved Monkees! Makes me want to plan a NC trip ASAP, but at least they have a blog to tide me over!

    ReplyDelete