Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July!


 Tilley-Gray attended her first 4th of July party (thanks Kathryn and Richard for such a great party!) last night and loved every minute, just like I knew she would. This morning we have a parade, a visit from Grayson's best friend from college, and then a huge neighborhood party. 

In other news, Tilley-Gray is obsessed with my Society Social barcart. It's her favorite thing in the house, other than the dogs. I had a feeling this would happen. At least I know she has stylish taste, right?
 Baby proofing needs to happen ASAP. 

Hope y'all have a HAPPY 4th of July! 
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. I have been busy baby proofing as well - its though! I am also shocked how high he manages to reach for things. They are little sneaks!

    Raiana
    lifeSTYLE www.raianaschwenker.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, that little smile made my day!!! I just want to eat her up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blog stalking as we speak...where is her bottom bubble from? Love it!

    ReplyDelete