Monday, July 23, 2012

Pagoda

Other than being a favorite word of mine (say it out loud and you will see why), a Pagoda chandelier is one of my personal favorites. So while Shannon and I are listening to Jay-Z and Mumford & Sons, we are putting vintage Pagoda chandeliers in our designs. It's how we balance. 

Look how these chandeliers balance these rooms. 






While not every budget affords a vintage Pagoda chandelier, we found gorgeous ones today that are not only budget friendly, but come in bright, happy colors. 


I think the yellow chandelier might fit perfectly in our laundry room. I believe every room needs some type of chandelier, and this one could make me (possibly) look forward to laundry day. 

What's your take on the Pagoda chandelier? Love it or hate it, I'd love to hear!


Be sure to pop over to my P&Q partner, Shannon Darrough's blog, to see our latest e-design.
 (It's for a darling newlywed's living room.)

4 comments:

  1. I adore pagoda chandys and have been craving that cute one from SoL for awhile. I'm planning to use it over my breakfast table in our next home!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. whats the source for those fabulous colored ones????

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the turquoise pagoda! Do you have a source?

    ReplyDelete