Monday, July 2, 2012

Red, White, and Blue

July 4th, my favorite holiday, is just two days away, and I'm beyond excited about everything that is going on. It's Tilley-Gray's first time seeing fireworks and joining in on the festivities, and although I'm not sure how much she will enjoy the loud noises of the fireworks, you better believe she will be adorable. Her outfit for July 4th is the first thing I bought when I found out we were having a girl. 

With the Olympic trials on tv and the holiday this week, I think it's time to spruce up my current red, white, and blue attire. I'm feeling very patriotic these days. How about you?





 We start celebrating tomorrow evening with a cookout, then on Wednesday, a beach day with friends in from D.C. before we head to our annual neighborhood party. It's the cutest thing you have ever seen. A bluegrass band, kids in potato sack races, and a true pot luck dinner in the park. 
Now you see what it's my favorite holiday?
What are your plans for the 4th this year?

2 comments:

  1. I'm definitely getting the patriotic bug. I've been soaking up the olympic trials and am beyond excited for a red, white and blue barbecue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited about America's birthday (also my favorite holiday of the year!) and kicking off the celebrations tomorrow night! Looking forward to seeing y'all and Tilley-Gray in her very first 4th of July outfit!

    ReplyDelete