Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wednesdays are for Winners (and a Short Story)

Happy Wednesday! Hope your week has been great so far! Thank you for all so much for your comments about Parker & Rain. After tallying all of the comments, the winner of a Parker & Rain tray is Kilbi!
 Kilbi, email me your information and I will put you and Alex in touch! Congratulations!

In other news, my obsession with shorts has expanded recently and I've found a few that I couldn't just keep to myself. I wear shorts on a regular basis and my favorite ones are the ones that I dress up. Yesterday, a middle age lady ran after me (literally, sprinted and was out of breath when she reached me) to ask me where I got my shorts from. After that happened, I figured that you all may want to know some of my recent favorites. 


Do you have any favorite finds? I'd love to hear!

4 comments: