Thursday, September 27, 2012

Photo Shootin

This week has been filled with pulling items for a holiday photo shoot we wrapped  yesterday. It was great being thrown into Christmas a little early. 
I would be lying if I said we weren't listening to our  Christmas playlist. 

We shopped some of our favorite stores in Wilmington, including Nest, Paysage, and Blue Hand Home.

A sneak peek of our table top. I'll be sure to post the full article in November!

Not to put anyone into panic mode, but did you know Christmas is only 88 days away? 


6 comments:

  1. 88 days is scary! that means Mims and TG will be one way too soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Already starting to stress about her bday party! I have a theme but that's about it!

      Delete
  2. Oooh can't wait to see what you did. That's my Juliska pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude I seriously cannot believe it!

    ReplyDelete