Saturday, December 21, 2013

Thankful

I have been having the toughest couple of months lately. Lots of things going on and this pregnancy has been more difficult the second go around. We had Tilley-Gray's two year photos made by a sweet friend, Michelle Leonard, a few weeks ago, and looking through them made me feel so thankful. It's easy to start feeling sorry for yourself, but these photos reminded me how truly blessed we are. 





I am really looking forward to taking some time off and spending it with my family. We are traveling for the next two weeks starting today and I can't wait to see friends and family that I haven't seen in a while. Tilley-Gray is always so proud when she can remember their names and loves giving big hugs. 
What are your plans for Christmas? 
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. These pictures are precious!!! Get some rest, momma!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful family! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. watch Pakistan new and awesome TV channel to watch historical ture stories Geo Kahani

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you are able to pull yourself out of your funk by simply looking at all the wonderful things you have in your life!! Such a great outlook on life!

    ReplyDelete